Wednesday 2 February 2011

Moving House

Anyone who visits this blog regularly may have noticed the dearth of posts last week. Well I'm now ready to spring my excuse. I have a new website! That's right, aside from just not feeling particularly inspired to write anything, I've been making use of my time to finally update my website. I should, of course, give credit to my brother Rob who has been helping me (read as 'doing all the real work') with the site. I consider this new site a work in progress as I've gone with a versatile an easily adjustable content management system (Drupal if you're interested), which will allow me to make small continuous improvements to the site over time (sound familiar), but the majority of it is up and running just fine.

As part of this process, I'm moving my blog over to my main site so I can keep all my pretty work in one place. I might even copy over my old posts to keep things moving smoothly and so as not to waste all this lovely writing. You can find my new blog here, with a delicious new post, so check it out and feel free to have a good look around while you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment